Visiting Society Groups
When you invite your friends, colleagues or business clients to a golf event you want to ensure they have an enjoyable experience and that it’s going to reflect well on you and your business. At Bothwell Castle, near Glasgow in Central Scotland we have what it takes to provide visiting golf groups or parties with a memorable golfing experience.
Whatever the size of your visiting golf group, be it a small party of 8 or a corporate golf event, we have the experience and range of course and clubhouse facilities to make your day an outstanding success. And should you want to mix business with pleasure we have all the meeting facilities you need, before and after the golf.
Advanced booking is recommended at all times from May to October. To arrange your booking please use our enquiry form below or contact our General Manager on 01698 801971.
Corporate Golf Days
For corporate clients we have a bespoke service and we can offer advertising and promotion facilities both in the Clubhouse and on the course.
Society Green Fee Rates 2018
|Wednesdays||Fridays||36 Hole Package Cost|
(Monday - Friday)
|March||£20.00||£22.50||£25.00||Not Applicable||Member Only|
|April||£25.00||£27.50||£30.00||Not Applicable||Member Only|
|November||£20.00||£22.50||£25.00||Not Applicable||Member Only|
Food & Beverage & Hire Items
|Month||Tea, Coffee & |
|1 Course Meal||Cost To Add An|
|Add Soup & Sandwiches|
(Option for 36 hole
|March||£4.25||£8.95||£4.00||Not Applicable||Not Permitted|
|November||£4.25||£8.95||£4.00||Not Applicable||Not Permitted|
Set Menu For Golf Society Outings
|Chef's Soup Of The Day||Steak Pie, Creamed Mash & Seasonal Vegetables||Selection of Ice-Creams|
|Homemade Chicken Liver Pate||Fish & Chips, Pea Puree, Tartare Sauce & A Wedge of Lemon||Sticky Toffee Pudding|
|Chicken Pakora & Dip||Homemade 6oz Cheese & Onion Burger, served with Chips & Coleslaw||Homemade Cheesecake|
|Tomato & Basil Brushcetta||Homemade Lasagne, Served With Chips & Side Salad||Bread & Butter Pudding|
10 reasons for choosing Bothwell Castle Golf Club
- Most accessible golf club location in Central ScotlandJust 10 miles from Glasgow city centre, 40 miles from Edinburgh, 25 miles from Stirling, 23 miles from Falkirk and under 40 miles from the Ayrshire coast and Prestwick Airport. See map for exact location.
- Excellent modern clubhouse facilitiesThe Function Room and other dining options are perfect for large outings or for smaller more intimate group bookings. Our luxurious Lounge and balcony area overlooking the 18th green are ideal to entertain guests.
- Ideal course for regular and no-regular golfersOur ‘easy walking’ course and a set-up with rough that is not too penal but with plenty of testing features and excellent greens, is ideal for golfers of varying skill levels. View our hole by hole guide.
- Catering packages to suit your particular needsCatering options are available before or between rounds as well as after your golf. Choose from one of our catering packages or contact our Front of House Manager for any additional requirements.
- One or two round options availableGroup outings are normally reserved for Tuesdays and Fridays with 2 round options only available on Friday. What better way is there to finish the working week!
- Experienced & welcoming staff to meet all your needsWe are used to regularly entertaining guests, and from the minute your organiser registers with our Professional Shop staff, you will have a nominated person to look after your group.
- Changing rooms with dedicated visitor lockersNullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis disBoth our ladies and gents modern clubhouse changing rooms have shower and hair drying facilities, plus visitor only lockers to ensure your valuables are secure.
- Equipment for hireWe have a large number of trolleys for hire as well as a few 2 seater buggies. A limited number of clubs can be available if necessary. Early booking is advised to ensure availability. Should anyone in your group forget anything we have a very well stocked pro-shop.
- Short Game and Driving practice areaFor those rusty golfers amongst you there is an opportunity to regain your swing, by practising your chipping and bunker play at the chipping green, your long game at the driving nets and your putting stroke on the large putting green.
- Organised golf extrasNearest the pin and longest/most accurate drive competitions organised by our Professional are part of your package. Golf coaching or demonstration options (subject to availability) can be organised but must be arranged at the time of booking.
- How do I book?By using the Enquiry form above, or by calling 01698 801971 if you need further information
- Do you have other menu choices?Yes, please call or email us and we will be happy to discuss other catering options.
- How far in advance can I book?We generally take bookings for visiting groups up to one year in advance.
- Do you cater for vegetarians?Yes. Contact us by calling 01698 801971 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can come up with suitable options.
- Can I book Corporate events?Yes. Please contact us to find out what additional facilities we can offer you.
- Do you accept credit cards?Yes, all major credit cards are accepted apart from American Express.